MTB/Enduro Group Training
New Years start for your 2017 season!
If you are seeking personal coaching/training but don’t quite have the funds to hire a one-on-one coach or even don’t like to train by yourself, the Enduro group Training session is ideal for you!
Benefits of a group-training environment:
- You get the benefits of personal training in a small group setting
- Group camaraderie
- Accountability, buddy style!
- Cost savings!
- Create new riding buddies
Dates – Jan 12th– May 11th, 2015
Cost – both options below are $199/mo.
Two Session options:
#1- Four month commitment- 6 openings- M/W- 5:30-6:30 pm
#2- Four month commitment- 6 openings- T/TH- 5:30-6:30 pm
Location – Enduro MTB Training HQ’s
8775 East Orchard Rd Suite 821
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Here’s what you get:
- Two physical screenings. One in January and the other in May. This is how we determine where you fitness and function level is, and how much it changes over the four month training session.
- Two group workouts per week
- Monthly training plan- each month you will learn a new training program and will receive a workout folder to use to train outside of the group session.
- Nutrition plan- we will provide you with a basic lifestyle and performance nutrition plan you can use on and off the bike
- Discounted soft tissue therapy- $25 off per hour!
- An 18 inch foam roller for personal soft tissue care
- A LAX ball for personal soft tissue care