Achieve Your Fitness and Performance Goals Through Mountain Biking and Strength Training
Dee’s newest program offers a holistic approach to training and mountain biking. If you’re looking for a way to incorporate strength training and mountain bike riding into your personal fitness goals, this is the program for you.
Whether you like to rip around local trails after work or enjoy a few lift-served days each summer, preparing your body for the dynamic demands of mountain biking will help you get the most out of your ride time, and make you feel better off of the bike, too.
MTB Strong begins with foundation work of mobility and flexibility exercises and progress towards building speed, power and endurance over this 6 month program. This progression will improve your cardiovascular fitness and make you stronger allowing you to ride longer, farther and faster than if you just try riding your bike for fitness.
In this 6 month program, you will learn how to train and develop a better understanding of how a strength training program works. Not only will you become a better mountain biker but you will become a better all around athlete with improved mobility, flexibility, strength and power regardless how you get outside.
Duration: 6 Months Of Training
Here's all of what you get for ONLY $99!
Once you purchase you get access to the 'client hub' where you will find access to downloading the pdf programs and where you can watch all the instructional videos.
- Follow Along Self-screen – I walk you through a physical screen/ evaluation so you can see exactly where you lack in areas like flexibility, stability, balance, proprioception and strength! You will assess yourself first thing, then regularly to see how much you are improving as you work through the program.
- 6 Complete Programs – Each step on the pyramid is a complete program that comes with an easy-to-follow downloadable and printable PDF manuals and all the VIDEOS for each exercise and superset training groups! These programs include everything you need to be successful, whether you’re working out at home, in the gym, or on the road. Open the manuals up on any computer, or print them out to take with you – they’re completely portable and designed so that absolutely anyone can follow them.
- Rebuild and Restore – Correct any fundamental issues with your flexibility, joint mobility, posture and form, all to create a foundation for explosive growth in your strength, speed, endurance and skills.
- Stabilize and Muscle Growth – Correct any fundamental issues with your posture and form, and create a foundation for explosive growth in your strength, speed, endurance and skills.
- 2 Strength Programs – BOOM, are YOU ready? Here are the workouts that will make you strong, period. Not the strength that you may be visualizing in your head right now with some meathead body builder or power lifter, but BIKE STRONG, just like we want it!
- 2 Power Programs – This is the top of the Performance Pyramid and where you get some serious power out of your body. This is where the phrase, “Break the Friggin’ Cranks OFF!” was originated from!
- Each of the programs includes exercises like - Squats, Push ups, Pull ups; Bend exercises like Deadlifts and rows; Shoulder work, and Core work... all designed using superset type formats to make you work like you will on the trail! You WILL become proficient in these patterns because with every program change, you will be challenged even more!
- Follow-Along HD Videos – All of the videos for each of the stretches and IN WORKOUT TYPE FORMAT for each of the superset exercises for the entire training system. IT’S LIKE YOU ARE WORKING OUT WITH ME! I’ll show you the correct form for each exercise and the best ways to maximize your results. They’re short and simple (I won’t bore you with a bunch of info you don’t need to know), descriptive and 100% proven to work.
- Email support - if you ever have a question, I’m here to help you! I want you to be successful and I will help you in those times of need!
- Official “Members Only Client Hub” - Only members have access to this password protected area! You will be able to download all of the manuals and watch all the videos in one simple location on your computer or mobile device!
YES! You can do this training program at home!
- Exercise ball
- Foam Roller
- Mix of bands with handles or old inner tubes!
- Kettlebell or weighted home depot bucket even!
- Suspension trainer or similar, even ropes or straps
- Bosu ball or something to stand and balance on
"I had not realized how tight and stiff I was previously riding. Just getting everything to loosen up a bit was huge. The biggest thing I noticed was my ability to correct and adapt when things were going wrong. I had so many close calls this year, moments when I should have been on the ground. Being strong enough and more mobile helped me to adapt quickly and stay off of the ground. One violent crash can ruin a season of racing, so the ability to ride stronger and prevent this from happening is priceless. I can honestly say that my training kept me from getting hurt on numerous occasions. Incorporating strength training into my routine was a huge benefit at the end of the day. Just being able to recover better and ride strong, day after day, made a monumental difference. I would highly recommend Dee’s guidance to anyone who is trying to take their racing or riding to the next level. "
-- Nate Hills – Purveyor of #followcamfriday at www.natehills.com and multiple time winner of Big Mountain Enduro Series and other major enduro races in the U.S.